Monday, April 30, 2012

Ultimate Reset Day 8 - Phase 2

Today was the first day of the detox phase. I can say I am not a fan of the detox drink but I know it is necessary and therefore will do the "Plug and Chug" with it. Today was fairly uneventful. I still feel really good and am sleeping well at night. 

Breakfast was a fresh fruit plate which was awesome. I love fruit and have been waiting for this week so I could have more. Lunch was a microgreen salad with creamy garlic dressing and dinner was pinto beans with brown rice, green beans and zucchini.

As of this morning I was down 10.8 lbs. I am looking forward to this week and seeing how I do with it. The meals all look good and there are a few new things I can't wait to try. This phase we have completely phased out meat and dairy which will be the first time in my life I have ever attempted this. 

I will keep updating daily. Until tomorrow...

~ Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment