Friday, April 27, 2012

Day 5

I can't believe the first 5 days are already done! I slept really well again last night. In fact, my husband had to shake me to wake me up because my alarm had been going off. Breakfast was farina with syrup and toasted walnuts and some fresh raspberries. It was really good. For lunch I had quinoa salad and a raw vegetable plate. I ended up eating a snack today because I was hungry and I knew dinner was going to be a while. Dinner was stir fry veggies again - which was just as good tonight as last night. I had to make another double batch so my husband and mom could eat some.

Overall I feel about the same. Still have good energy - no spells of exhaustion during the day. I am not having any cravings and overall am just feeling really good. I hear that after Day 5 is when you really start noticing a difference. I can't wait to see!! Its hard to believe phase 1 is almost done and I will be moving into Phase 2 (Detox phase) in 2 days.

Total weight loss is sitting at 8.2 lbs. I have noticed that I have been getting tired around 10:30pm every night and no matter what time I wake up I am ready to get up and not groggy like I used to be. It doesn't take me forever to wake up which is a nice change.

If anyone has any specific questions about the reset let me know! I am still very happy I decided to take on this challenge. I look forward to tomorrow!

~Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment