Tuesday, April 24, 2012

DAY 2!

Today was Day 2 of the Ultimate Reset. I slept really well last night. I woke up a lot but each time I woke up I felt great and like I had been asleep all night long.. a few times I woke up thinking I had been asleep for hours and it was only 15 minutes. I was well rested and had no problems getting out of bed this morning.

The food today was awesome again. Breakfast was oatmeal with blueberries and yogurt with agave. Lunch was a Greek salad with chicken and was out of this world!! Dinner was black bean/rice on a corn tortilla with steamed kale and corn. I have not felt hungry at all during these 2 days.

I have heard that Days 3-5 can be the hardest.. where the tired feeling kicks in and some soreness as the body detoxes. I am starting to feel some slight pain in my back this evening but I am not positive it is from the detox - since I spent a lot of time in the kitchen tonight doing prep work.

All in all I am very satisfied with my first two days. I have not had any cravings so far - even when my husband has been eating ice cream and other unhealthy food in front of me. I am looking forward to seeing how I sleep tonight and how I feel in the morning.

So far I have lost 4.6 lbs. This is by no means meant for weight loss but I felt lighter today and was feeling so good I decided to jump on the scale for the fun of it. It was a great surprise. I am excited for what the next 19 days hold for me.

~Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment