Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Day 3!

Today was the dreaded Day 3. I call it that because during the test groups most people said around Day 3 they were exhausted and some had dull aches. To my pleasant surprise I was fine all day today. I slept really good again last night. I did have some dull back pain last night when I laid down but all was resolved by the time I woke up this morning.

The food today was good. Breakfast was eggs, toast and kale. Lunch was a lentil salad and a microgreen salad. Dinner - to be 100% honest - was not my favorite. Tonight was nori roll with miso soup and japanese cucumber salad. I am not a sushi fan but decided to give the meal a try anyways. It was tolerable but not something I will keep in my regular recipe rotation. If you like sushi you would probably love it.. the seaweed smell just gets to me. I am looking forward to the food tomorrow as I have heard amazing things about the menu.

Overall I am feeling great. I am not tired at all nor do I have any pains today. It has been a lot easier so far than I expected. I have no cravings for anything.. except the fruit that haunts me every time I open my refrigerator door.. and that will be devoured tomorrow morning! Even when I see other people eating ice cream and other unhealthy foods I don't have the least bit of desire to have it. I am drinking plenty of water and just feel light and refreshed.

Tomorrow we will see if the curse of days 3-4-5 rears its head. Until then I have nothing but positive things to say about the reset. I look forward to the next day!

~Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment