Sunday, January 25, 2015

Are You Up For the Challenge?



Where are my busy moms at? I am looking for 10 women who are looking to lose 5-15 lbs in February! 




For the last 4 years I have been helping others and showing them it is completely possible to reach those fitness goals. I am a busy mom with a full time job, running my business in the evenings and a 3 year old daughter. Amid all of that chaos I still make sure I find time for ME. It is important to me that I take care of myself so I can be a better mother, wife, daughter, sister, and all around better person. Now it is YOUR turn! It is time to see that you ARE worth it and you CAN do it! 

We will be following a meal plan and a workout plan for 21 days. That is it! Of course, once you finish the 21 days you won't want to just stop there. This is a complete lifestyle change. You will be feeling so good you won't want to stop! We will have color coded containers with foods outlined for each container - which takes all of the guesswork out of it (and if you are like me nobody has time to figure all of that out - counting calories can be time consuming)! 

Oh, and the workouts - only 30 mins a day! They are extremely effective and FUN! 




I will have a private Facebook group for everyone so we can all hold each other accountable. It is all done from the comfort of your own home - no worrying about child care, the weather, commuting to the gym... none of that. 

If you would like to join us I would love for you to come see how much your life can change in 21 days. Drop me an email HERE

I have personally done this program and can tell you it is the REAL DEAL! I now use the eating plan with the other fitness programs I do. It is so easy to incorporate into daily life! 

Here are my personal results after just ONE round:



 So drop me an email and we can get started on writing YOUR transformation story! As an added bonus to REALLY get you started on the right foot I will be doing a drawing for a FREE 3 Day Refresh kit for anyone who purchases the 21 Day Fix Challenge Pack by January 31st. This package will come with everything you need for success - you will get the food guide, color coded containers, 7 workouts, 30 day trial club membership and 30 day supply of the Healthiest Meal of the Day - Shakeology. It is also on special this month so you will save even more! 

I look forward to working with you! 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete