Thursday, December 20, 2012

New and Improved Chocolate Shakeology!



I am a huge Shakeology fan and Chocolate has always been my favorite flavor. This past summer a new "Superfood Formula" came out that had added Superfoods, less sugar and more fiber. At first taste I was a little disappointed. It was not near as sweet as what I was used to and it had a little bit of an aftertaste I hadn't noticed in the previous formula. It still was by far better than anything else on the market I had tried - and I would take a little less sweetness over artificial ingredients any day of the week! I am happy to say that after asking customers and coaches and receiving TONS of feedback - even a testing panel was involved - a NEW and IMPROVED Superfood formula is now available! I have tasted this new formula and it is a lot better! It reminds me a lot of the original formula I loved and craved!

So what is so special about this new Superfood formula? Our team focused its improvements around five key sensory aspects: Aroma, taste (especially aftertaste), sweetness, chocolaty-ness, and texture. How did we do that? Two key ways: 1) We adjusted the protein blend to improve the texture/grittiness (still the same amount of protein) and 2) We created a more harmonious chocolate flavor that reduces aftertaste, accentuates the chocolate aroma, and allows the chocolaty-ness of the natural cacao to shine. All of this was done without compromising the new superfoods that were added and keeping the formula with less sugar and more fiber.

This new formula will be available starting 12/21. It still has the 30 day money back guarantee. I have been drinking Shakeology for a few years now and stand by it 100%.

I am also running a special for anyone who wants to try the new and improved formula. Starting tomorrow 12/21 and ending 12/31 - if you purchase Shakeology on Home Direct (free shipping, 2 free workouts and no obligation - cancel anytime) you will receive an extra gift from me. Shakeology can help you reach those goals by getting your nutrition on the right track.

You can order Shakeology here

Questions? Need to contact me to let me know you are going to take advantage of the end of the year sale and get your free gift? E-mail me at bbcoachkaren@yahoo.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment