Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Does Your Body Need a "Reset"?

Do you ever wish your body came with a "reset" button? From the overly processed food to the abundance of toxins in the air - our bodies take a beating on a regular basis. The Ultimate Reset is a 21 day detox system that will reset your body back to factory settings.



Are you curious about the Ultimate Reset? From personal experience I can tell you the results from this program are AMAZING!! People doing the program are sleeping better, feeling better and seeing drops in their cholesterol. Personally, in the 21 days I lost 13.5 lbs and got to quit taking my acid reflux medicine! This was HUGE for me. I was having to take a pill every night!

The best thing about this system is that it is not some crazy, harsh program that is going to keep you parked outside the nearest bathroom. It is a gentle system detox using supplements and clean foods. Oh yeah.. the foods! These recipes are to die for! Even after I finished the program I kept many of the recipes in my regular rotation. I learned where my weaknesses were (mindless snacking) and learned to cook some foods I had never tried. Who knew I would come out of it loving kale, coconut collard greens and beets?!?

If you want more information on the Ultimate Reset - success stories, how it was made, what it is about - then I highly recommend you check out the Ultimate Reset channel on YouTube.  If you have any questions about the program I would love to answer them for you!

The holidays can be a really rough time for people. The average person gains 6-8 lbs! I will be starting an Ultimate Reset Challenge Group for the new year. Joining this group will give you the extra support you need to reach your goals! New Year's is just around the corner and this would be a great system to start the year with.

To make things even sweeter I have a deal for you guys. Between now and Dec 16th the Ultimate Reset is $30 off! For every HD Ultimate Reset pack purchased I will throw in an extra $25 (either via PayPal or a gift card). Refer some friends who want to join you and the rewards get even sweeter. I want each one of you to experience what an amazing program this is. Truly life changing!

To purchase the Ultimate Reset click HERE

Questions? Email me at bbcoachkaren@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment