Sunday, April 7, 2013

April Promotions - Insanity SALE and Ultimate Reset!

With April comes Spring weather and HUGE savings!! For the month of April there are 2 big promotions going on you won't want to miss!

1. Insanity Challenge Pack is on sale! $90 savings for the entire month of April! You get Insanity, a 30 day supply of Shakeology, a 30 day trial of the club membership, FREE coaching and FREE shipping all for only $180!


2. The Ultimate Reset sale has been extended until April 14th! You have heard me talk about the Ultimate Reset and what all it did for me. Not only did I lose 13.5 lbs in 21 days but I learned a lot about my habits and my relationship with food. After the Ultimate Reset I had a whole new outlook on food. I also have a whole bunch of new recipes that I make weekly now. Don't want to take my word for it? The Ultimate Reset is now PROVEN to help you lower cholesterol, lower blood pressure, lose weight and increase testosterone levels (in men only). A clinical study was done and has recently been published in The Journal of Chiropractic Medicine!

Interested in seeing the results? You can check out a short video HERE

If you want to take the challenge yourself and try the Ultimate Reset and see what it can do for you - you can save $50 until April 14th. It also comes with a money back guarantee! You can order the Ultimate Reset HERE


If you have any questions about either one of these promotions please feel free to CONTACT ME

If you are ready to change your life we have the tools!


No comments:

Post a Comment