Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Ultimate Reset - Recap and Thoughts

As you may have noticed I did not blog daily on the last week of the Ultimate Reset. The reason for this was there really was not much going on different each day. The last week was a little rough due to the lower calorie count. There is an option to add some grains to the meals in the last week if you need them. Phase 3 I started the Revitalize supplements. These supplements were to reintroduce the healthy flora to my digestive system. I can say I was happy I was no longer having to drink the "tea" - the detox supplement.

Overall I was very happy with my results from this program. I stayed at a loss of 13.2 lbs. I lost an inch in my waist and an inch off each thigh. I am sleeping better and have more energy throughout the day. I did not ever have that bloated feeling. I feel "lighter" and just overall healthier. I am continuing on with the supplements and adding them to my daily routine. 

I think that everyone could benefit from this program. If you are having issues with food - bad habits such as late night snacking, eating out of boredom, etc then I think you could benefit from this program. It is not easy. I am not going to lie to you and tell you it was simple and all unicorns and rainbows. There were days that I wanted to punch someone in the face. There were days I had so much energy I didn't know what to do with myself. Day 14 was my "emotional release" day and was the hardest day for me out of the whole 21 days. I think I experienced every emotion there is. I am not sure how my husband and family put up with me that day but I thank them for the support. I did not get my cholesterol checked before the reset but have heard a lot of participants talking about 30+ point drops in their levels. 

I know a lot of you are thinking "Well what do we do after the 21 days are over?" The reset comes with a guide to tell you what to do post-reset. They recommend you continue the reset going backwards - slowly introducing foods back into your diet so you will know if you have any kind of reaction to them. It is hard to tell if our body has an aversion to a certain food (dairy, grains, etc) because we eat them all at once and don't know what is causing the issue. I can tell you what happened to me. By the end of 21 days I was dying for a piece of chicken or steak. I went out to eat with my family and I ate some things that I should NOT have eaten. My body let me know it was not happy with my decision. I had stomach pains, bloating and horrible indigestion. During the 21 days of the reset I did not have to take my acid reflux medicine one time. I am craving fruits and vegetables all the time. I made a trip to Sams Club tonight and loaded up on fruits! 

If you are interested in doing the Ultimate Reset please let me know. There are great support groups and I will walk you through it and be there every step of the way. Articles are coming out daily about how environmental toxins are causing cancer and so many problems for us. Obesity is OUT OF CONTROL! I learned so much about myself and my habits while doing this. I now know how to eat clean and enjoy healthy foods. I tried all kinds of food I would probably have NEVER eaten if it weren't for this program. It has a money back guarantee so what do you have to lose? People come to me day after day asking for help and all I get in return are excuses... "I don't have time, I can't afford it" etc. What I hear is "I am not ready to change. I'm not worth it." You are worth it! Why do people justify spending $50 to go out to eat at a restaurant or $10 to grab fast food - stuff that is killing them but they won't justify spending money on something that is going to add years to their life, help them lose weight, feel better about themselves, etc?? I don't understand it! I was one of those people. I finally got fed up. I realized that nobody was going to take care of me. It was up to me! I have a family to be here for. It is my job to be here and be present and be healthy. I want to set good examples for my daughter. You can either spend the money now on getting yourself healthy and in shape or you can spend the money later in medical bills and prescriptions. Its up to you. We all have a choice and that choice is yours. I still don't understand why some people come to me for help because I know that before I even give my suggestion they already have their excuse locked and loaded and ready to go. Does it make them feel better by asking? Asking doesn't get results. You have to do something about it! When you decide you are finally worth it and are ready to put yourself first and drop the excuses I am here to help. I will be here every step of the way. Your time is now. I would pay twice as much as I did for the Ultimate Reset to get the results I got. I lost weight and found out what it feels like to feel healthy. I learned lessons I will carry with me for the rest of my life. Lessons I will pass on to my daughter. That to me is priceless.

If you have any questions for me about the reset or anything at all let me know. I am here to help. You have to want it for yourself first. I can't make you do it. When you decide you want it I will help you succeed.

~ Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment