Thursday, May 3, 2012

Ultimate Reset Day 10

Today was Day 10. After the really bad headache last night I still wasn't feeling great when I woke up this morning. I was a little sick to my stomach but the headache was gone. Once I got breakfast in me and drank my water I was feeling much better. 

The menu today was a lot of the same stuff. Breakfast was a fruit plate, lunch was a microgreen salad and sweet potato/roasted red pepper bisque and dinner was quinoa pilaf and steamed broccoli. 

Overall I am still feeling good and even though the weight loss has slowed down it is still steady. I am sitting at 12.2 lbs lost. Detox week has been better than I expected.. I will be glad when I get to quit drinking that drink though because it tastes like tea.. and I can't stand tea!

Until tomorrow..

~ Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment