Monday, May 7, 2012

Ultimate Reset Days 14/15

I am into Phase 3 now. I was happy when I chugged down that last detox yesterday. There hasn't been much change in how I am feeling or weight. The food has still been really good. I had coconut collard greens yesterday. That was the first time I have ever had collard greens and they were awesome! Today I started taking the Revitalize supplements for the last phase.

Overall this reset has been a big learning experience. I have learned that I have an issue with mindless snacking. I snack out of boredom. This reset has given me the opportunity to try a lot of foods I would have never have even thought about trying before. I have learned how to make good decisions when it comes to the kinds of food to buy at the store and how to prepare tasty, healthy and clean meals. I will not continue to be vegan or vegetarian after the reset is over. However, I plan on cutting back on my amounts of red meat and focus more on chicken and fish. I will probably keep a vegetarian meal in there at least once a week.

I will post a full recap when my 21 days are over.

~ Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment