Sunday, July 6, 2014

Kick Off Weight Loss with the 3 Day Refresh!




Now that the holiday festivities are over do you feel like you ate way too much food? I know I sure did and I am really feeling the aftermath of all of that food. When I am not eating food I normally eat I start feeling tired, bloated and just plain BLAH! 

In order clean out my system and get back on track so I can start my new PiYo program tomorrow I will be making tomorrow Day 1 of my 3 Day Refresh. I am excited to get back on track so I can start sleeping better and kick these junk food cravings that have come back. Do you think you could use a jump start? See if the 3 Day Refresh is a program you think would benefit you! It is a great program for anyone who has indulged a little too much over the weekend or holidays, for those who have hit a plateau or those who need a jump start for a new nutrition/fitness program. 

So what exactly is the 3 Day Refresh?

The 3 Day Refresh is a 3 day program that consists of Shakeology, high protein shakes, and digestive drinks that are paired with a menu that consists of an array of fresh fruits, vegetables and healthy fats. The objective of the program is to help you kick-start healthier eating habits while you fuel your body and lose weight. 

The healthier alternative to liquid fasts.

If you have ever done a juice fast or an all liquid cleanse you may feel weak and sluggish due to the high sugars and low protein. The 3 Day Refresh will leave you feeling energized, lighter and REFRESHED!


Want to give the 3 Day Refresh a try? As with all of our programs it comes with a 30 Day Money Back guarantee. What have you got to lose? 

Questions? Contact me karen.pickard79@gmail.com and put "3 Day Refresh" in the subject line. 

Ready to order now? Go HERE and log in and click "SHOP". Once you have ordered I will add you to my private 3 Day Refresh group on Facebook. The Challenge Pack is on sale this month so you can get this amazing program for only $10 more with the purchase of Shakeology! 

I will be blogging about my 3 Day Refresh journey on here so stay tuned!!


No comments:

Post a Comment