Sunday, November 18, 2012

Need a pre-workout boost?

We have all been there.. it is time to get our workout in and we are dragging and just can't seem to muster up the energy to get started. Sometimes it is the cold weather outside or the warm nest we have made in our beds that makes us just want to skip it all together. Sometimes we just need a little pre-workout boost...

Now I was never one to try any pre-workout formula because I have a sensitivity to the caffeine and other ingredients in them that made me feel like my heart was going to burst out of my chest. I also did not want to be left feeling groggy afterwards. Beachbody then came out with a supplement called "Energy and Endurance". I figured I would give it a try since it didn't seem to have any ingredients in it that would cause any issues for me. 







I was pleasantly surprised by this product. Not only did it give me that little extra burst of energy I needed but I didn't have to plug my nose and chug it down like some other ones I had tried. I found myself pushing harder during my workout - trying to always get that "one more rep" in. I was also glad that it wasn't full of artificial ingredients like a lot of other pre-workout drinks on the market. 

So what exactly is Energy and Endurance Formula and what is in it? Here are the highlights:


  •  It is a powerful pre-workout supplement scientifically formulated to improve your energy, endurance, strength, and focus, helping you maximize every minute of your workout. 




What are the benefits of E&E Formula?


E&E Energy and Endurance formula can help you:  
  •  Burn more calories and fat to get ripped faster.
  • Maximize muscle performance to build muscle faster. 

What's in E&E Energy and Endurance?  
  • Our E&E Energy and Endurance formula contains ingredients chosen specifically to support your body's performance needs, including nitric oxide boosters, essential B vitamins, electrolytes, and natural energizers.   
How does E&E Energy and Endurance differ from other pre-workout formulas?  
  • E&E Energy and Endurance contains no artificial flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives. Our formula contains no high-risk or untested ingredients.  
When should I take E&E Energy and Endurance?  
  • This pre-workout supplement should be consumed 15 to 30 minutes before your scheduled workout. Use on workout days only. 
If you have any questions about this product or would like to try it, you can send me an email at bbcoachkaren@yahoo.com or order here 




No comments:

Post a Comment