Sunday, September 7, 2014

Fall Into Fitness Test Group


Ever since I returned from vacation I have not been following my workout/nutrition programs like I should be. I have gained weight again, have started feeling sluggish and have no motivation. When I find this happening I go "back to basics". 

The 21 Day Fix was the EASIEST program to follow that I have ever done. In order to get myself back on track I am going back to the 21 Day Fix. I am looking for people who are ready to make a change in their life and learn how to eat healthy and still enjoy food. I am looking for SERIOUS people who are ready to make some SERIOUS changes. I have a private Facebook group where we will go through the entire program together!

Are you a busy mom? Student? Just one of those people who feel like they don't have time for fitness and are lost when it comes to nutrition? If one of these categories fits you read on and let me know if you want to join my private group!

What if I told you I could help you find a SIMPLIFIED plan to help YOU with your nutrition?

What if I told you there was a way to manage your workouts in a timely manner?

What if I told you that legit results ARE possible (as a jump start to your life)?

What if I told you that you do NOT have to starve yourself and that you can still enjoy your favorite treats WITHOUT guilt?

Let's face it people, nutrition is SO hard, it's THE hardest part for 95% of people when wanting to achieve results. I am human, I struggle. BUT there is a SOLUTION that is FAIL PROOF! I've done a lot of fitness programs, a ton of challenges and I, myself, have tried a ton of nutrition plans; but NEVER in my life have I seen something so SIMPLE and SO REAL and EASY to do.

So take the guess work out of counting calories, forget being mad because you drank a glass of wine, BECAUSE you CAN fit it into this plan! I know, right? 


Let me simplify it for you -
There's no counting, no guessing, and no wondering. Just easy-to-follow portion control and one 30-minute workout per day. That's all.

Ok so this post is long enough but I have NEVER in my 4 years as a coach seen such results in such a short amount of time.

AND IT'S ON SALE THIS MONTH! #hereisyoursign

I'm currently taking applicants! VERY limited slots. If you want to transform, quit waiting around and JUST DO IT! Message me or EMAIL me to see if this challenge would be right for you! In the subject line put "I AM READY TO MAKE A CHANGE!"


**must NOT be working with a current Beachbody coach and you must NOT be a coach yourself**

I look forward to working with YOU and seeing YOU transform!!!


Here are my results in just 21 Days! 


No comments:

Post a Comment