Sunday, September 9, 2012

A new program for the beginning of 2013!


As you probably know I have tried all kinds of different in home workout programs. I have done everything from P90X to Turbo Fire to ChaLEAN Extreme. They all hold a unique place in my heart. Each one offers something a little different. I never thought that anything would take the place of my all time favorite workout P90X. When I first heard the announcement that we were going to start offering the in home version Les Mills PUMP I did not think much about it. I had heard here and there about BodyPump and Combat that were taught in gyms and even had some friends doing those classes and raving about them. It did not take long for me to jump on board the Les Mills train!

Les Mills PUMP is an amazing program. I have so much fun doing it and I never get that dreaded "I don't want to do this workout today" feeling. The music is high energy, the trainers are fun and entertaining. When I got the PUMP program I opted for the extra DVDs that came with the upgrade. This set included Combat. All I can say is WOW. What a workout! So much fun and such a great workout. It includes all different kinds of martial arts. Combat soon became my favorite workout of the whole Les Mills PUMP set. When I was at Summit this year for Beachbody and heard the announcement that we would be offering a FULL Combat program from Les Mills at the end of 2012 I could barely contain myself! A whole program of Combat?!? I have only seen the teaser trailer so far and I am more excited than I can begin to say. Pre-orders are going to start on Oct 1st for an end of year delivery. I think this will be the perfect way to start 2013. It gives me the rest of 2012 to finish up a full round of PUMP and then go into Combat. 

Here is the trailer so far:
Les Mills COMBAT 

You know how when you find that soul mate workout you never feel like you are actually working out? This is how I feel about Les Mills. I have yet to be able to try one of the live classes in a gym but I did get an amazing opportunity to work out with the Les Mills PUMP trainers live in Las Vegas at Summit this year and the energy was out of this world! These trainers hold a special place in my heart.



 I think it is super important to find that soul mate workout. Not everyone is going to like the same kind of program. I love the mixed martial arts. I think this new program is going to take me to the next level. 

If you have any questions or need help finding that "soul mate" workout for yourself please feel free to ask. Have a great week! KIA KAHA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment